tirsdag den 12. maj 2009

Some people can make me feel like disappearing. Polly is one of those.



Monday Polly Jean Harvey was in Vega, Copenhagen.

I went seeing her.

I totally disappeared.
She was sometimes as a mess and angry, sometimes as a wise guide, poet, then as a child. Sometimes screaming, sometimes whispering, sometimes so fragile, sometimes with the strongest and pure voice. Just as a real human being.

She has the curage to express life, actually - and it’s so frikkin powerful.
A few people can make me disappear. Polly is one of them.


Pig will not (I WILL NOT! IIII WIIIL NOOOT!)


April. And watch all of it, it's worth it! So beautiful.


Black Hearted Love. The single.

Thanks Polly!

-Aske Emil-

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Sticking to my stix

surplus information for your lust